Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Offline Services

Issue Visa for GCC Residents Through Foreign Ministry

  • Topics : Tourism, Sports and Recreation, Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Visitors

This service enables GCC residents of approved professions who are wishing to visit Qatar to obtain a visa to enter the country.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit visa application after entering all the required information.
  • Provide passport that is valid for no less than six months.
  • Attach two personal photos of the applicant.
  • Provide copy of valid residence in GCC country for six months (or possibly three months).

Service Center

  • Consular Affairs Department.
  • Diplomatic, consular and representative missions of Qatar abroad.

Additional Information

  • Visa for GCC resident is issued immediately to all nationalities after entering the applicant’s information through an automated system.
  • Visa for GCC resident is valid for three months from the date of issuance, and visa holder shall enter the country before visa expiry date.
  • Holder of visa for GCC resident is allowed to stay in the country for one month from the entry date.
  • Visa for GCC resident is extendable for three months.


A fee of QR100 applies.

Related services

Issue Visit Visa Through Foreign Ministry

Travelers of all nationalities, except for GCC nationals, may apply for a visit visa to Qatar.

Issue Visa for Companions of GCC Nationals

GCC nationals wishing to visit Qatar may submit a request to obtain a visa for the servants, drivers accompanying them.

Issue Official Visa through Foreign Ministry

Members of official delegations may submit their requests to obtain official visas to meet the Emiri Diwan officials and other statesmen.

Issue Transit Visa Through Foreign Ministry

Travelers transiting in Qatar may apply for a transit visa at the Consular Affairs Department or the competent authorities.