Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Offline Services

Dividing, Adding or Unifying Lands in Industrial Area

  • Topics : Housing
  • Audience : Business

Citizens and business owners at the industrial area shall submit to a request to Urban Planning Department to divide, add or unify lands in the industrial area, and issue related property documents.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit official letter from the Industrial Areas Supervising Committee.
  • Attach copy of lease contract or allocation notice, sketch plan clarifying land in question, proposed scheme clarifying required addition or merge, and copy of ID.

Service Center

  • Doha Municipality – Support Services Areas Section in case the industrial land is affiliated to the municipality.
  • Ministry of Energy and Industry – Industrial Estates Department in case the land is affiliated to the ministry.
  • Competent municipality.

Additional Information

  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • Service duration is based on the kind of transaction and receipt of statements from the relevant service providing entities.


There are applicable fees at the Lands and Survey Department.

Related services

Apply for Public Land Division

Submit a request to the Land Allocation Section to divide a public plot.

Ministry of Municipality Tenders and Auctions

Review the tenders and auctions of Ministry of Municipality and Environment.

Adding Adjoining Land to Property

Real estate owners or their authorized agents may request the Urban Planning Section to increase an area of land by adding adjoining parts.

Apply for Long Term Lease of Public Land

Citizens and companies may submit a request to the Contracts Section of the State Properties Department to lease public lands for long periods.