Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the required information to submit your request.

Offline Services

Adding Adjoining Land to Property

  • Topics : Housing
  • Audience : Individuals

The Urban Planning Section of the Urban Planning Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) approves increasing an area of land by adding adjoining parts due to planning issues. Coordination is then made with the relevant entities for feedback.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Submit official letter from real estate owner.
  • Attach all the required documents, including certified copy of title deed, certified copy of property document with clear coordinates and copy of Qatari ID.

Service Center

  • Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
  • Assistant Undersecretary for Planning Affairs at the Urban Planning Section.

Additional Information

  • MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires three weeks up to two months to be completed based on the responses of the concerned entities.


No fees are required for this service.

Related services

Request Inspection on New Buildings (Site Cleanness Certificate)

The general public may submit a request to the Technical Control Section of the Municipal Control Department to inspect new buildings and issue a site cleanness certificate.

Respond and Decide on Land Acquisition Applications

The Ministry of Municipality and Environment responds and decides on the statements and inquiries related to land acquisition applications received from the individuals and different entities.

Demarcate Farmland

Farm owners and beneficiaries may submit their requests to the Lands and Survey Department to adjust and demarcate the boundaries of a farm.

Request Rent Allowance

Submit a request to receive rent allowance in case your building has been acquired for public interest.