Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the online form to submit your request.


Request Demolition and Reconstruction of Public Housing for Low-Income Citizens

  • Topics : Religion and Community, Housing
  • Audience : Individuals

Low-income citizens may submit a request to the Housing Department at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs to demolish and reconstruct their houses, in accordance with the provisions outlined in Law No.1 of 1964 on the Establishment of a Public Housing System and its Amendments.

Online Instructions

  • Select applicant status, then login to the service through the National Authentication System (NAS) using a smartcard.
  • Attach the following documents:
  • Copy of QID
  • Copy of title deed and copy of plot sketch
  • Property Inventory Certificate from the Real Estate Registration Department
  • Determination of heirs and power of attorney (in case of death)
  • Submit the application.

Additional Information

  • In case of selecting “Dead applicant” when clarifying the status of the applicant, the QID of the house owner and his/her relation to the applicant shall be entered before login.
  • The following shall be considered in accordance with the Cabinet decision made at its regular meeting No.24 of 2009:
  • The house owner shall not have used the property until the end of 31/12/1987
  • The letter issued by the Real Estate Registration Department shall prove the house owner has no other real estates.
  • The house shall be proven as not suitable for living.

Related services

Request Demolition and Reconstruction of Composed Houses

Citizens benefiting from public composed housing may submit a request to the Housing Department to demolish and rebuild their houses.

Request Title Deed for Public Housing of Low-Income Citizens

Low-income citizens, whether public housing beneficiaries or their heirs, may submit a request to the Labor Relation Department to obtain a title deed with no force majeure clause for their houses.

"To Whom It May Concern" Certificate Proving Unemployment

The Workforce Department provides this service to enable users to obtain and print "To Whom It May Concern" certificate proving that they are unemployed.

Abrogate Contract

You may apply online to the Documentation Department at the Ministry of Justice to abrogate contract.