Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Please fill out the required information to apply.

NAS Login, E-Service

Inspection Request on CCTV System

  • Topics : Communications and IT, Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Business

Accredited companies at Security Systems Dept. that have valid consultancy activities can submit online request to get a date for SSD inspection of an implemented CCTV system.

Online Instruction

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select the required transaction type (Personal for the smart card owner or Company Name for the authorized person).
  • Click on "Security Systems Services" and select "Approve Form – Inspection Stage".
  • Enter the approved design form serial number and recall its data in "Applicant – Project Basic Details" page.
  • Attach the following documents:
  • Establishment ID and commercial license, owner commercial license, authorization from the company to its subsidiary (if any), project contract, the approved design form technical report, design from approval notification, list of surveillance cameras, project site ownership document, detailed design for CCTV locations, detailed drawing for the surveillance system, maintenance contract or service level agreement, list of all security surveillance devices.
  • Click on "Send" to confirm sending the request to Security Systems Dept.

Additional Information

The establishment should be accredited at the Security Systems Department and have valid consultancy activities. You should submit the design form approved number, to be inspected, and use approved CCTV devices at the SSD.

Related services

Security Coverage Request

The General Directorate of Civil Defense provides security coverage during state events and ceremonies.

Request to Approve Representative

You can submit a request to approve representative, and giving him temporary permit, to General Directorate of Borders Passports and Expatriates at Ministry of Interior.

Request Renewal of Company License for Private Security Services

Companies and institutions operating in Qatar may submit a request to the Public Guards Department to renew their license to provide private security services.

Request to Approve Equipment

You can submit a request to approve equipment to General Directorate for Civil Defense at Ministry of Interior.