Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Please enter number of your zone, street and building, and all the required information.


Send Complaints and Suggestions to MME

  • Topics : Education and Training, Environment and Agriculture
  • Audience : Government, Business

The Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) receives complaints and suggestions from all members of the public. The complaint or suggestion is then referred to the competent department.

Online Instructions

  • Fill in the online application and make sure the information is correct.
  • Enter the number of each of your zone, street and premises as well as all the required information before sending your complaint or suggestion.


Additional Information

  • Applicant’s personal information, including his/ her ID number, are completed by phone or email.
  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 1-5 days to be completed.
  • You can also call at (44955595/44266666) or email to send your complaint or suggestion.


No fees are required for this service.

Related services

Request Wastewater Removal (Sewage Removal)

Individuals may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department to remove wastewater from the septic holes that are not connected to the primary house sewage system.

Ministry of Municipality Tenders and Auctions

Review the tenders and auctions of Ministry of Municipality and Environment.

Disbursement of Deposit (Money Deposited by Tenant)

A lessor can submit a request to disburse the money deposited by the tenant at the Rental Disputes Settlement Committees Office.

Request Rainwater Removal

The general public may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department to pull rainwater on roads and streets from all areas.