Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the required information to submit your request online.

NAS Login, E-Service

Request to Add or Update National Address for Individuals

  • Topics : Housing, Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Individuals

This service enables individuals to add or update a home address to themselves or their family members below 18 years old. The service also enables citizens to add or update their work address or add their abroad home addresses, whereas residents can add the work addresses of their employers.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
  • Select “National Address” then “National Address for Individuals”.
  • Use “Service Options” page to display the available options of the National Address for Individuals service.
  • Select “Register National Address” to add the home address of themselves or their family members (if available and only for their children - boys or girls - under 18 years old), add a work address (in case of Qatari citizens) or employer address (in case of residents, and update abroad home address (optional).
  • Select “Update National Address” to update the home address of an individual or family members (if available and only for children - boys or girls - under 18 years old), update work address (in case of Qatar citizens only) and update abroad home address (optional).
  • Select “Register National Address for Newborns” if the individual - a citizen or resident - wants to add new family members, who do not have a previously registered home national address, to the registered home address of the individual.
  • Click on “Next” and complete all the required information.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • Residents may not update the employer address when selecting “Update National Address”.
  • The user shall first add a personal address, in case of a home or work address, or an abroad home address in order to be able to update such addresses, and a home address shall first be added before adding new family members.
  • The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
  • This service can be obtained at any time.
  • This service is also available via Metrash2.

Related services

Register Patient “My Address” Details

Register your “Inwani” details to access the health insurance services provided by the Primary Health Care Corporation.

My Address Service

Nationals and residents can query for their residence place online using six different options.