Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Offline Services

Issue Building Permit for Government Projects

  • Topics : Housing, Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Government, Business

The Development and Building Permits Section of the Technical Affairs Department provides the government entity or the authorized consultant with approval to issue a building permit for government projects, according to the terms of the permit and based on the approved engineering plans.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit a permit request to the competent municipality.
  • Attach the following documents:

o Authorization from the landlord to a consulting office registered Consulting Offices Committee.

o Copy of title deed and property layout certified by the Real Estate Registration Department.

o Copy of Qatari ID of the authorized person.

o Engineering plans (architectural and services).

o Forms and obligations pertaining to the service providers.

o Allocation letter from the State Properties Department.

o Letter from the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs (for mosques).

Service Center

Development and Buildings Permits Section of the Technical Affairs Department.

Additional Information

  • For Doha Municipality applicants, there is a counter at the Permits Complex.
  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 3-5 to be completed excluding the time required for the procedures of the service providing entities.


No fees are required for this service.

Related services

Apply for Certificate of Construction on Government Land

Submit a request to the Public and Private State Properties Section to open a building permit file concerning a government plot.

Apply for Information Related to Entry & Exit of Land

Government or private sector, consultant companies, and individuals may submit a request to Transportation and Traffic Planning Section at Transportation & Infrastructure Planning Department to obtain information related to entry and exit of land.

Apply for Short Term Lease of Public Land

Citizens and companies may submit a request to the Contracts Section of the State Properties Department to lease public lands for a short period.

Apply for Public Land Division

Submit a request to the Land Allocation Section to divide a public plot.