Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill in the online form to submit your request.


Send Complaint to Competent Municipality

  • Topics : Environment and Agriculture, Housing
  • Audience : Individuals, Business

The public in general – whether individuals or institutions – may submit their complaints to the Ministry of Municipality and Environment. The complaints are then referred to the competent department, followed up, addressed, and it is ensured that the required action is taken.

Online Instructions

  • Fill in the online form, entering all the required information.
  • Click on “Submit Complaint”.

Service Center

Customer Service Office at the competent municipality.

Additional Information

  • Complaints can be submitted through:
  • Attending in person to the Customer Service Office (the online form is filled in by a customer service agent).
  • Contacting the Customer Service Office by phone on the number 184 or
  • Contacting the Call Center (the online form is filled in by a call center agent).
  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • Service duration is based on the type of complaint.


No fees are required for this service.

Related services

Ministry of Municipality Tenders and Auctions

Review the tenders and auctions of Ministry of Municipality and Environment.

Answering Queries of MME Customers

Planning Implementation Section at Transportation & Infrastructure Planning Department in Ministry of Municipality and Environment provides customers with a service of answering their queries regarding the submitted applications.

Search Public Parks

Search the public parks across Qatar online to find the park you wish to visit and find out all the details about it.

Send Complaints and Suggestions to MME

You may send complaints and suggestions to the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.