Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the required information to submit your request online.


Request Rainwater Removal

  • Topics : Environment and Agriculture, Transportation
  • Audience : Government, Individuals, Business

The general public may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to pull rainwater on roads and streets from all areas. The Rainfall Emergency Committee collaborates in carrying out the service.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online form, entering all the required information.
  • Enter requester information (name - mobile number - QID no.)
  • Enter “My Address” information and write your complaint.
  • Click on “Start Workflow”.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Customer Service Office at the competent municipality.
  • Provide all the above-mentioned required information to complete the service.

Service Center

Customer Service Office at the competent municipality


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • This service is provided only if the pooling of water is in the streets, not in sandy areas.
  • This service can also be obtained via Oun mobile app or by contacting the Call Center on (184).
  • MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires one day to be completed.
  • You can view the service information on MME website.

Related services

Report Abandoned Vehicles

Submit an online request to report abandoned vehicles.

Request Wastewater Removal (Sewage Removal)

Individuals may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department to remove wastewater from the septic holes that are not connected to the primary house sewage system.

Request Insect and Rodent Control

This service helps in controlling the different types of insects and rodents that cause a lot of health lesions and damage if they are found inside houses or other facilities.

Request Inspection on New Buildings (Site Cleanness Certificate)

The general public may submit a request to the Technical Control Section of the Municipal Control Department to inspect new buildings and issue a site cleanness certificate.