Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the required information to submit your request online.


Request Insect and Rodent Control

  • Topics : Environment and Agriculture
  • Audience : Government, Individuals, Business

Citizens, residents, government and semi-government entities, in addition to commercial entities (except for food shops) may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to control the different types of insects and rodents that cause a lot of health lesions and damage if they are found inside houses or other facilities.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out the online form, entering all the required information.
  • Enter information of requester or government entity coordinator (name - mobile number - QID no.)
  • Enter “My Address” information and add electricity meter, then write service details.
  • Click on “Start Workflow”.
  • For government entities: Submit letter to have the service completed.
  • Pay appropriate fees.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Customer Service Office at the competent municipality.
  • Provide all the above-mentioned required information to complete the service.
  • Pay appropriate fees.

Service Center

Customer Service Office at the competent municipality


  • For houses of citizens and residents: free of charge.
  • For factories, workshops, shops, residential compounds, chalets and farms, fees are as follows:
  • Inside the city: QR200
  • Within 5KM from the city: QR300
  • Outside the city: QR500
  • In farm compounds: QR50

Additional Information

  • This service is available only to citizens and non-single residents.
  • It is not advisable to spray pesticides except after 30 days of the last submitted request.
  • This service can also be obtained via Oun mobile app or by contacting the Call Center on (184).
  • MME clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires 2-3 days to be completed.
  • You can view the service information on MME website.

Related services

Request Tree Pruning

Citizens, residents, government and semi-government entities may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department to get tree cutting, pruning and trimming service.

Request Wastewater Removal (Sewage Removal)

Individuals may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department to remove wastewater from the septic holes that are not connected to the primary house sewage system.

Report Abandoned Vehicles

Submit an online request to report abandoned vehicles.

Unclog Drains inside Housing Units

Submit a request to the Cleanness Section of your municipality to unclog the drains inside your house.