Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Please login using the QID and the mobile number.


Worker’s Notice to Employer (Employer Change/Leave Country)

  • Topics : Business and Finance, Employment and Workplace
  • Audience : Business

The Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA) allows the private sector employees to submit the employer change/leave country notice to the employer online.

Online Instructions

  • Login entering QID and mobile number.
  • Write the text in the image.
  • Click "Submit".

Additional Information

  • There should be no restrictions against the new employer that would stop the change.
  • There should be a notice submitted by the worker 30 days before the contract comes to an end if it is a fixed–term contract
  • If the contract is an open-ended contract, the worker should stay not less than five years in service and notice period would be 30 days, if the duration of service is five years, and 60 days if the duration of service is more than five years.
  • In case of arbitrariness or conciliation, please attach what proves this.
  • All applications and approvals are subject to all terms and conditions announced by MADLSA.
  • If you come across any problems or technical issues, please contact the technical support at the Ministry on: Phone Number 40288888, or E-mail Address .

Related services

Labor Approval Renewal Request

You can submit online labor approval renewal request for six months on condition of not exceeding five years from approval date.

Submit Labor Recruitment Application

Business owners who wish to recruit workers from abroad can submit online request to get the approval of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA).

View Labor Statistics

Check the labor statistics of your establishment online

Profession Amendment

Employees who want to change their job titles on their ID cards, so that they could match their current actual jobs or careers, may apply for this request through the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA).