Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Submit a new housing request to get loan housing or needy people housing.


Submit New Housing Request based on Housing Law 2007

  • Topics : Housing
  • Audience : Individuals

Qatari citizens may submit a new housing request (loan housing or needy people housing), based on Law No. 2 of 2007 of the Housing System, on the website of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs.

Online Instructions

  • Login using your Hukoomi user account.
  • Select the housing type (loan housing or needy people housing).
  • Enter all personal details of the applicant (name, date of birth, phone number…etc).
  • Enter all the request details (municipality, area’s name and number, street’s name and number, house number…etc).
  • Attach all the necessary documents.
  • Submit the request.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the application form specified for loan housing or the application form specified for needy people housing.
  • Attach the required documents according to your request. The loan housing requirements are available on this link.
  • Submit the application form with the required documents to MADLSA Housing Department.

Service Center

MADLSA Housing Department (Check Google Maps).


No fees are required for this service.