Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Inquire about a housing request (loan housing or needy people housing).


Query for Housing Request based on Housing Law 2007

  • Topics : Housing
  • Audience : Individuals

Qatari citizens may inquire about a previously submitted housing request (loan housing or needy people housing), based on Law No. 2 of 2007 of the Housing System, on the website of the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs.

Online Instructions

  • Select the transaction name “Request Housing based on Housing System Law 2007”.
  • Enter QID and Request Number.
  • Click on “Search”.


No fees are required for this service.