Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Please Log in to access the building/facility inspection service and keep track of your application number for future reference.


Application for Buildings and Facilities Inspection

  • Topics : Environment and Agriculture, Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Business

Developers may apply to have their buildings or facilities inspected through MOI's online Permit System. The Fire Prevention Department of the Ministry of Interior's General Directorate of Civil Defense is responsible for enforcing fire safety regulations on buildings and facilities. The permit system allows applicants to submit applications for new permits through consultant office, modify rejected applications, view and print applications.

Online Instructions

  • Fill out and submit the online form through consultant office.
  • Fill request disclosure of buildings and installations (a and b).
  • Provide list of equipment and companies implementing civil defense work.
  • Attaching copies of the following:
  • Building permit issued by the Ministry of Municipality.
  • Valid commercial registration of the Advisory Office, main contractor and fire contractor.
  • Image of non-waterproof fire contractor and equipment used in building, owner's personal card and consultant personal card and mobile number or advisory representative in case of attending.
  • Maps of civil defense and report of the Advisory Office benefit from updating the existing system for the fire and ready for inspection.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form.
  • Attach the documents mentioned above.
  • Submit the paper form alongside with the required documents to the General Directorate of Civil Defense.

Service Center

General Directorate of Civil Defense Department at Ministry of Interior (Check google maps).

Additional Information

  • Please produce identity card (owner) or (consultative) upon receipt of a certificate or report.
  • The only person who enters a transaction in the system is (Advisory).

Related services

Apply for Business Visa

This visa is provided to businessmen, brought by companies and commercial establishments, for trading and investment purposes.

Send Complaints and Suggestions to MME

You may send complaints and suggestions to the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.

Request Inspection on New Buildings (Site Cleanness Certificate)

The general public may submit a request to the Technical Control Section of the Municipal Control Department to inspect new buildings and issue a site cleanness certificate.

Ministry of Municipality Tenders and Auctions

Review the tenders and auctions of Ministry of Municipality and Environment.

Hazardous Material Permit

A Hazardous Material Permit is required for the storing of hazardous materials in a building.