Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the online form to submit your request.


Apply to Design Garden

  • Topics : Environment and Agriculture, Religion and Community, Housing
  • Audience : Government, Individuals, Business

Individuals, companies and institutions may submit a request to the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to design a garden for a house, company or institution – whether it is educational, military or a government institution.

Online Instructions

  • Enter your username/QID no. and password.
  • Click on “Environmental Awareness and Education”, then “Apply to Design Garden”.
  • Fill out the online form, entering the personal details and garden specifications.
  • Attach the following documents:

For house garden:

  • Copy of QID
  • Copy of title deed, and attachment of plot layout and area
  • Copy of building permit, and copy of building completion certificate (in case of living in the house)
  • Photocopy of house building and yard

For garden of company or educational, military or public institution:

  • Official letter from entity requesting design
  • Photocopy of the place requiring design
  • Click on “Save”.

Additional Information

  • After submitting the application, the applicant shall attend in person to MME and bring a map defining the building area of the house and the fence using AutoCAD, and copied on a CD. This can be obtained from the company that has designed the house.
  • The location of the water tank and the parking lot has to be specified on the map.
  • For queries, and in case of technical problems or complaints, please call at 998 over 24 hours, or send an email to

Related services

Farm Affairs Service

Individuals may submit a request to the Agricultural Affairs Department to request agricultural services or workers.

Follow up on MME Application Status

You can apply online to Ministry of Municipality and Environment to follow up on the status of your application.

Request Tree Pruning

Citizens, residents, government and semi-government entities may submit a request to the Services Affairs Department to get tree cutting, pruning and trimming service.

Farm Request

Individuals may submit a request to the Environmental Protection Department to obtain a farm in one of the areas allocated by the ministry.