Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Offline Services

Transfer Student from Private to Independent School

  • Topics : Education and Training, Religion and Community
  • Audience : Individuals

The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) gives parents the freedom to choose between schools; the student enrolled in a private school can be transferred to an independent school.

Offline Instructions

  • Contact the school.
  • Submit the student's personal ID, health file, and the parent's employment certificate (for student registration in all grades and ages).
  • Educational certificate equivalency from the competent authority at the MOEHE Evaluation Institute (for non-Qataris in the upper grades).
  • Letter from the private school proving the payment of all financial dues to the school.

Additional Information

  • There must be a vacant place in the independent school.
  • Non-Qatari students are registered according to the educational grade level in Qatar, regardless of the student's original country or school.
  • Transferring from private to independent schools is allowed no later than December of each calendar year.
  • Transfer is made during the registration period specified annually and from September to December of each calendar year.


No fees are required for this service.

Related services

Search for School

Parents can search online for a school to find the nearest one to their homes where they can enroll their children.

Register Students in Government Schools

Parents can register their children online in government schools for the next academic year. They can also select the nearest school to their homes.

Transfer Student from Independent School to Another

The Ministry of Education and Higher Education gives parents the freedom to choose between independent schools.

Verify Educational Certificate

You can verify educational certificates online using this service.