Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Offline Services

Transfer Student from Independent School to Another

  • Topics : Education and Training, Religion and Community
  • Audience : Individuals

The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) gives parents the freedom to choose between schools; the student enrolled in an independent school can be transferred to another independent one.

Offline Instructions

  • Get student record and transfer form from the school where the student is enrolled.
  • Following the student's admission in the new school, the previous school communicates with the new one to complete the administrative procedures.

Additional Information

  • There must be a vacant place in the school where the student is transferred.
  • Parents are committed to take the student to the school if it is located outside the student's residence area.
  • Transferring between independent schools is allowed year-round except before mid-term and final exams, and priority is given to Qataris.


No fees are required for this service.

Related services

Search for Schools

Parents can search online for a school to find the nearest one to their homes where they can enroll their children.

Register New Students in Government Schools

Parents can register their children (new students) online in government schools for the next academic year. They can also select the nearest school to their homes.

Qatar Senior School Certificate for Independent Schools

Review detailed information about Qatar senior school certificate for independent schools.

Register at Qatar Secondary Technical School For Boys

The Ministry of Education and Higher Education (MOEHE) allows students who meet admission criteria to register in vocational schools.