Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the required information to lodge a complaint, if you were unable to reach an acceptable solution to your problem with your service provider first.


Lodge a Complaint Against Telecom Operator

  • Topics : Communications and IT
  • Audience : Visitors, Government, Individuals, Business

As protecting consumers’ rights is the keystone of CRA’s policy, consumers can freely approach CRA, Consumer Protection Affairs department, to lodge their complaints against local telecom operators, only if they were unable to reach an acceptable solution to their problem with their service providers first.

Online Instructions

  • Enter your name, the subject, your email address, contact telephone number, complaint reference number of your service provider, and your complaint details.
  • Click on “Submit”.

Additional Information

  • You can lodge an online complaint with the service provider through its website first, before escalating it to the CRA:
  • If you were unable to reach an acceptable solution with your service provider, you can lodge a complaint with the CRA, under the following conditions:
  • If you have a Mobile service disconnection and your complaint remains open/unresolved for 48 hours, or 72 hours in case of fixed line disconnection.
  • If your complaint is not related to a service disconnection and remains unresolved for 30 calendar days and/or you are dissatisfied with the resolution offered to you.
  • If you applied for a new fixed line service and your service has not been delivered after 10 working days since the submission of your application and your complaint is open with the service provider for 48 hours with no alternative solution provided.
  • If the service provider refused to lodge a complaint for you.
  • If you are a special need customer and your complaint (Disconnection or any other issue) is remained unresolved for 48 hours.
  • The CRA will investigate your complaint and will keep you informed and notify you of an outcome.

Related services

Register Supplier with Communications Regulatory Authority

Suppliers may register to bid for Communications Regulatory Authority tenders upon invitation.

Register for Qatari Domain Name

All members of the public may apply for the registration of Qatar-specific (.qa) and (.قطر) domain names at Qatar Domains Registry.

Apply for Import Authorization of Radio and Telecom Terminal Equipment

Companies that have a commercial registration or end-users may submit their applications to the Communication Regulatory Authority (CRA) to issue an import authorization of radio and telecom terminal equipment.

View or Pay Import Authorization of Radio and Telecom Terminal Equipment

Users who wish to use telecommunication devices and carry out related activities can use this service to manage their applications online.