Search Hukoomi


Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill out the online form to submit your request.


Apply for Commercial Permit

  • Topics : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Business

The General Directorate of Civil Defense provides this service to companies and individuals to apply for commercial permit.

Online Instructions

o    Copy of ID card, trade license, establishment ID and commercial register extract.

o    Photograph of the building.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the General Directorate of Civil Defense.
  • Attach the following documents:

o    Copy of ID card of licensee, trade license and establishment ID.

o    Establishment scheme and copy of ownership document or lease contract.

o    Maintenance contract for alarm and fire suppression systems.

Additional Information:

  • Special attachments for buildings (renovation, insurance, maintenance) include:

o    Copy of the complete construction of the municipal civil defense building permit.

o     Civil defense certified scheme of alarm, ventilation and fire suppression systems in addition to a scheme of architect.

o    Letter of request for maintenance addressed to the civil defense by the owner and the municipality’s letter on maintenance.

o    Copy of annual maintenance contract and photograph of the building.

  • For Qur’anic centers: Letter from the Ministry of Endowments and Islamic Affairs is required.
  • For hotels: Photo from Qatar Tourism Authority is required.
  • For schools and educational centers: Letter from the Supreme Education Council addressed to the civil defense is required.
  • For nurseries: Letter from the social affairs is required.

Related services

Apply for Certificate of Trademark Registration Abroad

Local investors may submit a request to the Intellectual Property Protection Department to obtain a certificate of trademark registration abroad.

Request Registration of Real Estate Lease Contracts

Individuals and institutions may submit a request to the Registration of Real Estate Lease Contracts Office at the different municipalities in order for real estate contracts between the lessor and the lessee to be registered.

Request to Add Branch to Commercial Register

Local investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department to add branch to the commercial register.