Web Content Viewer (JSR 286)


Loss of Passport or QID Card

In case of loss of passport or QID, it is necessary to report it to the Department of Passports and Expatriates Affairs.Note that failing to report such incident of loss to the concerned authorities, will subject owner to legal action.