Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:



View and Pay Traffic Violations

Motorists may check and pay for traffic violations only online through Ministry of Interior website.

Pay KAHRAMAA Utility Bills

Pay your electricity and water bills

Request to Renew Health Card

This service enables individuals, both citizens and residents, to renew their health cards and those of their family members.



Visa Approval Tracking

You can track online the visa approval process through this online service provided by the Ministry of Interior.

Request to Extend Exempted Visa

Visitors and tourists may submit a request online to extend their exempted visa on the Ministry of Interior website.

Explore Qatar

Explore Qatar is a website that allows users to access the latest maps of Qatar and its geographic data.

Search Public Parks

Search the public parks across Qatar online to find the park you wish to visit and find out all the details about it.



Modify Foreign Labor Approval

Make changes to your approved application to hire foreign workers

Apply for Commercial Register Renewal

Local investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department to renew a commercial register.

Apply for New Commercial License

Local investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department to obtain a new commercial license.

Business Leave Notification

All expatriates except wives and children under the sponsorship of their family members are required to obtain a business leave notification when leaving Qatar.



Government Resource Planning System “Mawared”

“Mawared” provides many benefits and services for employees and decision makers, which includes e-recruitment, personnel management, performance management, time management, compensation management and many more.

Issue Building Permit for Government Projects

This service is used to get approval on the issuance of building permit for government projects upon the approved engineering plans.

Search Tenders on Government Procurement Portal

You can search for advertised, open, and awarded tenders of ministries and government entities, on the Government Procurement Regulatory Department portal.

Your Turn

How do you evaluate your experience with the e-services of the Ministry of Interior during Coronavirus crisis?

Options Vote Percentage
I don’t know
Total number of votes   1146
Past Polls