Search Hukoomi

Error: An error has occurred. Please call the Government Contact Center at 109 (in Qatar) or +974 44069999 or try again later.

Sorry, no results were found.

Did you mean:


Fill in the required information to submit your request online.

NAS Login, E-Service

Replace Lost or Damaged Residence Permit (For Non-Qataris)

  • Topics : Visas and Official Documents
  • Audience : Individuals

Residents can apply online to replace their lost or damaged residence permit cards through the online portal of the Ministry of Interior (MOI).

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select “Residence Services” from the list, then choose the service type (Replace Lost or Replace Damaged).
  • Enter the information of the expat who wants to issue Residence Permit/QID card (Either for himself/herself, or for one of the family members), in addition to the mobile number.
  • Select the delivery option: Personally from Expatriates Affairs Department, or by mail courier via Qatar Postal Services Company.
  • In case of selecting the mail courier delivery option, the address should be entered, and its information validity checkbox should be ticked.
  • Pay fees and print/save receipt.

Additional Information

  • Applicants must be inside the country.
  • If you need to replace a lost QID card, you must submit an “Implicit” security notification for the lost card.


QR200, in addition to QR20 mail courier delivery fees (if applicable).

Related services

Reactivate Residence Permit Based on QID

This service enables you to reactivate the expired residence permit for persons whose residences were cancelled.

Request to Reactivate Residence Permit Based on Visa

Reactive a lapsed/expired Residence Permit by entering the applicant’s visa number

Request to Issue or Reactivate Residence Permit by Visa Number

This service enables individuals and establishments to issue a new residence permit or reactivate a new one for expatriates in Qatar.

Apply for Investor Residence Visa

This visa is issued to people coming to Qatar for investment.