Arab Future Cities Summit 2012
Date: April 23, 2012 to April 24, 2012 Venue: InterContinental Hotel Audience: Job Seekers, Citizens and Residents, Visitors, Students, Business, Government Employees, MediaThe Arab Future Cities Summit is an international gathering of city leaders, government officials, city developers, academics and urban service providers and city development experts to share strategies, insights and best practices to implement a smart and sustainable future for the cities of tomorrow.The objective of the summit is to facilitate an international platform to discuss the ways for the transfer of knowledge, know-how and to reflect on technological and social innovations and transformations that are arising in cities.Many municipalities around the world are exploring the "smart city" concept as a way to make themselves better places to live, work, and grow. There is a growing consensus that information and communications technology (ICT) will play a critical role in creating sustainable cities of the future.Participants will have chance to:
- Examine the key ingredients of successful cities.
- Participate in panel debates on the key issues facing Arab cities.
- Debates on key issues facing the development of smart cities.
- Network with peers across the public and private sectors.
- Source smart cities solutions and expertise from specialists.
- Benchmark from the best practices from development markets.
For more information, visit www.arabfuturecities.com.