Qatar General Electricity and Water Corporation (KAHRAMAA) is the sole distributor of water and electricity in Qatar.
KAHRAMAA works to provide customers with high quality electricity and water services, while creating value for its shareholders.
KAHRAMAA’s responsibilities and goals include:
- Formulate power and water purchase agreements.
- Support generation and desalination ventures.
- Build, manage and operate utility transmission and distribution networks.
- Enforce layout regulations, standards and codes of practices for new buildings and facilities.
KAHRAMAA is a commercial venture dedicated to meeting Qatar’s water and electricity needs while complying with local and international health, safety and environmental standards.
KAHRAMAA Call Center (991)
KAHRAMAA Electricity and Water Emergency call center (991) is available to assist you with general information concerning your bill payments, new and current connections. It is a 24 hours electricity and water emergency and response center; you can report your problem or concern and follow up the progress of the response.
The 991 call center uses an auto-response system to help you minimize queuing time on the phone and speak to a call center agent. You must have your electricity and water number ready to use this service.
Ready to get started? Jump to these services:
- Pay Utility Bill Pay your electricity and water bills
- Connect to Electricity and Water Activate electricity and water supplies to your premise
- KAHRAMAA Tenders Business opportunities from Qatar’s electricity and water distributor
- Electrical Licenses and Applications Procedures for electrical professionals and homeowners
- Bulk Buy Electricity and Water Apply to bulk purchase electricity and water for an entire year